E-government digest #1
As we stated on our project page, today we’are starting our new blog project e-government digest.
November 16 till November 30 2010
01. On March 01 the universal citizen card will be introduced in all subjects of the Russian Federation.
It will replace the regular paper medical insurance policies – Source
02. State and municipal services portal (this is the e-government project which provides all the federal services via web — http://gosuslugi.ru) extends it functionality.
Now citizens can simplify the number of traffic police procedures. They can apply for a drivers license registration, register for a technical inspection or pass the registration of a vehicle.
03. A pilot project “Safe City” is launched in the Stavropol region – Source
04. Republic of Tatarstan: Admissions to kindergartens will be implemented via the web — Source
05. Vladimir Putin has now approved the “Information society” program – Source
06. Municipal departments have to make an electronic signature key on the Government of Russian Federation website – Source
07. The GLONASS based monitoring system will reduce the traffic jams level up to 30% — Source
08. Tyumen: The patient hospital records will become online — Source
09. The government has presented report on its major IT-projects — Source
10. MTS and Moscow Metro began to test the subway fare via cellphone — Source
11. Yandex can now process bar codes — Source
12. Russian traffic police is now ready for an on-line feedback — Source
13. On November 26 the first Russian eGov 2.0 conference has been held. You can read about results here