Archive for the ‘eGov_digest’ Category
Our Gov2Project team presents you the digest on latest news in Government2.0 (Citizen 2.0) area. The digest’s mission is to inform the society on how civil projects develops in Russia and inform you on the situation of Russian Government2.0 development.
So, what’s happening now in Russia on Gov2.0 projects?
IST-Budget projects leaders (government public and private tenders’ aggregator) told us that they started an expert network of public procurements trainings. The mission of it lies in the fact that from now on any procurements expert can conduct training webinars on IST-Budget platform.
There are more than 6000000 documents now available on Pravo.ru platform. We can now say that it’s full-fledged tool for lawyers and an excellent companion for regular citizen. Besides that Pravo.ru is an online-service with optimized versions for iPhone and iPad – users now always have all the Russian legislative data at hand.
The Surdoserver.ru project enlisted the support of Bortnik’s Fund. The Fund managers expect that the computer sign language interpreter program is going to be developed in three years.
The Rusturn team expands their project functionality and features and introduces them to the Roman consulate. The system now checks if the visitor was recorded before. This small and simple thing is quite important – the “just in case” records could easily score a schedule without giving an appointment possibility for other citizens. continue reading
March, 2011 – April 14, 2011
Network of Justice. Rules of online filing claims has been approved. The Supreme Arbitration Court has developed a temporary regulation lawsuits filing claims over the Internet. The new system is called “My referee”. This service allows you to initiate the process, further documents must be submitted in paper form. The court will process the application in about two days, and either accept it or send a refusal.
Municipal authorities and the regional department of information technologies examined similar structures in other regions (There are more than 166 similar centers in Russia) and tried to adopt the best practices in their center. You can keep track of the stage and verify the date of execution of a document online.
Regions of the Volga Federal District are creating the unified database of electronic projects – document management, electronic charts and receptions – to freely use the inventions of each other. To date, each region solves three problems by itself: the creation of electronic documents, e-government services portal and e-cards citizens. Region government leaders decided that regions are wasting moneys in no vain by creating own versions of e-government and now starts to create the unified database. continue reading
December 15, 2010 – January 27, 2011
“Government purchases” has become united.
Since January 2011 all information on government purchases are now accumulated at one site http://zakupki.gov.ru. This resource is now considered the only official source of information for placing orders.
New rules of residence registration are now used across the Russia.
You can now send an application for registration in electronic form over Internet. A registration certificate will be sent by mail. Although if you need to personally receive the certificate you can do it on the next day.
Krasnoyarsk official are switching over to electronic documents.
Since January 2011 all the internal information flow of the administration of Krasnoyarsk is switched over to electronic form. That’s going to shorten the waiting time for citizens to get necessary papers.
The Bryansk region citizens can now submit electronic applications for child benefits.
Citizens are now may apply to the district departments of social protection for the appointments and payments for child by e-mail.
Users of the “Government services” portal are now able to get or exchange a driver’s license.
“Rostelecom” (RTKM) has launched new service ”Admission examinations and issuing driver’s licenses” on the http://gosuslugi.ru portal
The system of response to an accident on the basis of GLONASS is now completed.
The system’s architecture was designed In 2010 and on 2011 the production of the terminals is going to be started. Later all Russian cars are going to be equipped with that terminals.
Kazakhstan: 74 types of government services are granted via the “Electronic government” system.
Kazakhstan government has begun the advertising campaign rising the awareness of the citizens about the “Electronic government” system. It has led to tenfold increase of the users. 1.6 million of enquiries had been received. Every day the system is being used by up to 10000 people.
Kazakhstan: More than 150 thousands of digital signatures has been issued.
More than 150 000 digital signatures (EDS) were issued in the country to citizens and businesses.
Azerbaijan: The number of computers sold within the “People’s computer” project has been announced:
Number of computers (HP ProBook 4510s) sold in country under the project reached 10.3 thousand units.
Turkmenistan: Turkmen president ordered the officials to become familiar with computers:
Turkmen President Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov said that all the officials which occupy senior positions, must learn to work with their computers. Besides that he proposed courses for civil servants so that they can master the computer knowledge and retain their positions
First sitting of the court has been held as a videoconference in Russia.
The use of videoconferences to participate in court hearings allows companies to substantially save on travel expenses and lawyers. It improves access to justice for companies with litigations in arbitration courts of other regions in relatively small amounts or small documents controversy.
December 08 – December 14, 2010
01. Governors are proposed not to spend money on software for schools
The Armada Company has sent a letter to the Russian governors, which proposed to use “Alt Linux” in schools, concluding gratuitous permanent agreement.
02. 30% of educational institutions are connected to the electronic register In the Kemerovo region.
Electronic register – a program containing all the information about lessons, assessments and homework assignments. It is accessible over the internet to all participants of the educational process – teachers, pupils and their parents.
03. Children of Pskov region can be registered over the Internet
Filling in of just one request is enough to receive a childs’ birth certificate and some other documents for the kids – medical insurance policies and insurance. They can also be put into the queue for a place in kindergarten.
04. Russian strategists on information of education have received their awards.
Crystal figurine in the form of the flame got nine winners in 7 categories. 200 professionals at all levels of education, were presented through an online nomination site http://cio.pedsovet.org
05. Ministry of Justice had begun an experiment on the jural debates on the Internet.
Now the lawyers will appear at several sites for the sharp legal debate. The outcome of their discussion on portals will become a report to the Ministry of Justice. The document represents the agency monthly summary data of e-voting of member of legal resources and their views on the need for changes to the existing legal regulation.
06. Rostelecom has opened Russia’s first “infomat”, allowing residents to receive all available government services in electronic form.
Multifunctional informational terminal – “Infomat” allows any citizen of Russia, not having their own access to the Internet, to receive all available government services in electronic form on federal, regional and municipal level through a single portal http://gosuslugi.ru.
We continue the development of our new project with the all important news in e-government field of Russian federation.
December 01 – December 07, 2010
01. The Internet has begun to discuss a new law on education.
The beginning of the discussion has been announced on the twitter blog of Russian President Dmitry Medvedev.
02. For the second year the MTS is becoming the winner of the competition for the data providing services conducted by the State Duma. Read more
03. The electronic items of book returns – “Bibliolocks” may appear in Moscow soon
Moscow is developing the project of library-network modernization.
04. Ministry of Economic Development and Trade in joint with Federal Treasury are launching the new “procurement block” which will lead to all government procurements to become accumulated on the one web-site. Source
05. The IM-service for government employees is launched in the south-east part of Moscow.
The program is closed-sourced and access is restricted to staff of the prefecture, the control regions and municipalities. Source
06. Kazakhstan: By 2012 more than 100 electronic government services will be available on the State and municipal services portal. Source
07. Kaliningrad authorities are creating an “electronic government”.
More than 60 public services are going to be converted into electronic form. Source
08. Municipal government would report over the Internet about prospective territories for building and development. Read more.
As we stated on our project page, today we’are starting our new blog project e-government digest.
November 16 till November 30 2010
01. On March 01 the universal citizen card will be introduced in all subjects of the Russian Federation.
It will replace the regular paper medical insurance policies – Source
02. State and municipal services portal (this is the e-government project which provides all the federal services via web - http://gosuslugi.ru) extends it functionality.
Now citizens can simplify the number of traffic police procedures. They can apply for a drivers license registration, register for a technical inspection or pass the registration of a vehicle.
03. A pilot project “Safe City” is launched in the Stavropol region – Source
04. Republic of Tatarstan: Admissions to kindergartens will be implemented via the web - Source
05. Vladimir Putin has now approved the “Information society” program – Source
06. Municipal departments have to make an electronic signature key on the Government of Russian Federation website – Source
07. The GLONASS based monitoring system will reduce the traffic jams level up to 30% - Source
08. Tyumen: The patient hospital records will become online - Source
09. The government has presented report on its major IT-projects - Source
10. MTS and Moscow Metro began to test the subway fare via cellphone - Source
11. Yandex can now process bar codes - Source
12. Russian traffic police is now ready for an on-line feedback - Source
13. On November 26 the first Russian eGov 2.0 conference has been held. You can read about results here