E-government digest #2
We continue the development of our new project with the all important news in e-government field of Russian federation.
December 01 — December 07, 2010
01. The Internet has begun to discuss a new law on education.
The beginning of the discussion has been announced on the twitter blog of Russian President Dmitry Medvedev.
02. For the second year the MTS is becoming the winner of the competition for the data providing services conducted by the State Duma. Read more
03. The electronic items of book returns – “Bibliolocks” may appear in Moscow soon
Moscow is developing the project of library-network modernization.
04. Ministry of Economic Development and Trade in joint with Federal Treasury are launching the new “procurement block” which will lead to all government procurements to become accumulated on the one web-site. Source
05. The IM-service for government employees is launched in the south-east part of Moscow.
The program is closed-sourced and access is restricted to staff of the prefecture, the control regions and municipalities. Source
06. Kazakhstan: By 2012 more than 100 electronic government services will be available on the State and municipal services portal. Source
07. Kaliningrad authorities are creating an “electronic government”.
More than 60 public services are going to be converted into electronic form. Source
08. Municipal government would report over the Internet about prospective territories for building and development. Read more.