The story of success: Young millionaires Alexander Debelov and Jon Manzi
We are now starting a series of publication of successful people from Russian and all over the world. All of them are going to attend an upcoming Saint-Petersburg youth forum. So, together with i-russia we are going to present you most of the forum participants.
- Top 5 College Entrepreneur by Entrepreneur Magazine 2010
- Co-Founder, The Kairos Society, world’s largest student entrepreneurship organization.
- Founder, Crelligence Media, social media marketing company
- Founder, Virool, leading video content distribution network with a reach of 50 million people through its network of 80,000 blogs, 100 social games and top 25 iPhone games
- Featured in New York Times, Entrepreneur Magazine, Inc Magazine and ABC
- Recipient of The Most Outstanding Entrepreneurship Student by the Entrepreneurship Division of Babson College (ranked as #1in Entrepreneurship College in the world by U.S. News and World Report)
- Youngest documented business millionaire (age 16)
- Founder/CEO of functional beverage company eVolv
- Chair of Entrepreneurship at Stanford University (preside over all entrepreneurship initiatives / undertakings across all seven graduate/undergraduate schools)
- Founder, Chair, CEO of Entrepreneurial Manor – living community for entrepreneurs at Stanford