Russians named their favorite browser
KEY INDICATORS OF RUSSIANS USED INTERNET-BROWSERS
- In Internet Explorer in Russia accounts for 53% of the market
- Opera takes up 42% of the market in Russia, Firefox — 35%, Google Chrome — 13%
- Of the 53% Internet Explorer users only 37% use it as your default browser
- Of the 42% of the supporters of her overt Opera fans were 29% of users (69% of the total number using), Firefox — 25% from 35% (71,5%)
- Google Chrome has that really liked the only 46% of users (6% from 13% who reported its presence using it as your default browser)
According MASMI Russia, Internet Explorer in Russia is still the most common browser: it accounts for 53% of the market. The reason such a «people’s love,» mostly from its preset of Windows. Of the established leader in addition to the Opera 42% of the market.
The share Firefox accounts for just over a third of users (35%), and Google Chrome for over a year of its existence, has collected 13% of fans.
This rating set (available for PC users) and the most commonly used browsers quite noticeably different. So the 53% Internet Explorer users only 37% use it as my default browser (70%).
Of the 42% supporters of her overt Opera fans were 29% of users (69% of total use), and Firefox — 25% from 35% (71,5%). Google Chrome has that really liked the only 46% of users (6% from 13% who reported its presence using it as your default browser).
However, notes RUmetrika, not just Internet Explorer extends its expansion as a preinstalled, the default program for viewing sites. So, against self-loading versions of the browser Google Chrome (to abandon impossible) and to keep reminding myself about updates Mozilla Firefox, various versions of the browser Internet Explorer (update it tied to the general OS updates Windows) peacefully coexist, each with its audience.